Sunday, February 22, 2015

5 Kildeer Court Ennis MT 59729 Home for Sale





5 Kildeer Court, Ennis MT 59729
Great new listing in Ennis. Call Bill Mercer for more information 406-581-5574.
This immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on 1.42 acres is located in a nice, quiet subdivision only minutes from the lively cowboy town of Ennis. Sit in your living room and look out your window and see the picturesque Madison Range. There is also a 22 X 42 shop to store your toys!! This newer energy efficient home has an open floor plan and large rooms. Some of the high end details include a stone fireplace, vaulted wood ceilings, tile and wood flooring. Minutes to golf, fishing, hunting and shopping!
I can send you more photos and property information, and I can send you a virtual tour.
Go to my website and click on my You Tube channel to see virtual tours of all my properties.
www.EnnisMontanaRealEstate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers